In this series you will:
- Learn about foods that minimize side effects, improve appetite, and aid digestion
- Be informed of a whole foods approach to good nutrition
- Learn the significance of good nutrition as part of cancer treatment, recovery and prevention
- Learn to prepare delicious and inexpensive meals
- Discover shopping, meal planning, and cooking tips
- Have fun and meet new people!
Classes meet once a week for 1 1/2 hours, for a period of 6 weeks. After each class, participants receive groceries for the in-class recipes. Participants must register for the entire series. We recommend the series for people who are at least 4 months out of treatment; longer term survivors are welcome. Childcare and financial transportation assistance available on request.
Please contact Candyce Rusk to register: email@example.com or 512-220-1096